× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Ottawa Senators Custom Logo Face Coverings, logocustomfacecoverings.com

More
3 weeks 6 hours ago #1029 by WilliamR
GM: A. Even Bill Zito, in his first year on the job, is a bit taken aback by the team's success. As Zito told me last month: "I think if you would have told me before the season started, without watching our group, here's what the record would be after [20] games that we'd have 29 points, I'd say, 'Wow.'" While plenty of credit is owed to players and coaches, Zito made a handful of strong additions, including Anthony Duclair, Carter Verhaeghe, Patric Hornqvist and Alexander Wennberg.

They’re not alone, either — at least defensively. If you’ve spent time absorbing the wisdom of “fancy stats” folks during the past year or two, you may be aware that Zach Aston-Reese has developed quite the reputation as a true all-defense hidden gem.

GM: A-minus. GM Brian MacLellan is going to monitor his goalie situation ahead of the deadline, seeing if they'll need to add a veteran (especially since we've had such a small sample of what Ilya Samsonov can bring as a healthy, No. 1 starter). Speaking to reporters recently, MacLellan said he doesn't see any "glaring weaknesses" on the Capitals' roster, and it's hard to argue with that assessment.

Ilya Sorokin made 36 saves and increased his club-record streak for a rookie to eight straight victories. Oliver Wahlstrom also scored for the East Division-leading Islanders. New York has won 11 of 13.

St. Louis Blues Custom Logo Face Coverings, logocustomfacecoverings.com, Nhl Team Face Masks

File Attachment:

logocustomfacecoverings.com
Nhl Cloth Face Mask

If you were wondering if he was riding a hot hand, the answer is: inexorably, yes. Andrew Copp scored his four goals on four shots on goal. This puts Copp at 10 goals on the season. In doing so, Copp tied his 2019-20 season goals total (10) and is one point shy (25 vs. 26) of equaling his points from last season. At 10 goals and 25 points, Copp isn’t far off career-highs for goals (11) or points (28). Carolina Hurricanes Custom Logo Face Coverings

File Attachment:

“Nothing is more important than ensuring the integrity of our game,” said NHL Senior Executive Vice President of Hockey Operations Colin Campbell. “Tim Peel’s conduct is in direct contradiction to the adherence to that cornerstone principle that we demand of our officials and that our fans, players, coaches and all those associated with our game expect and deserve. There is no justification for his comments, no matter the context or his intention, and the National Hockey League will take any and all steps necessary to protect the integrity our game.” Ottawa Senators Custom Logo Face Coverings

Social media blew up with outrage over the discrepancy, which also appeared prevalent in player meals and introductory swag bags.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds
Go to top